By the end of this course you’ll know 10 ways that you can change your brain’s chemistry, structure, and function so that you can be happier and healthier. You’ll learn simple daily habits that research has shown to work better than antidepressants at treating depression or anxiety. Many of these changes take only minutes a day!
· What modern imaging technology has taught us about neuroplasticity, or your brain’s ability to rewire itself
· How chemical imbalance or genes are NOT a life sentence to hopelessness
· How to use your body to regulate your brain
· What nutrient deficiencies to look out for
· How to resolve the scarcity brain
· Techniques for resolving stress
· and more!
At least 35% of people experience a mental illness like depression or anxiety throughout their lifetime. That means that you or someone you love will likely need these resources at some point in their life to know how to feel better, so this is the perfect time to learn these skills! If you or someone you love experiences mental illness or if you just want to know how to be happier, come join me!